I love to speak on panels, podcasts, talks, videos, webinars, and more!
Talks and appearances
- Marketing Cheat Codes podcast 2023
- Interactive Minds 2022: “Humanising Personalisation”
- Aprimo Sync! 2022: “The Future of Content is Composable: Building a Best-in-Breed Digital Experience Platform”
- INBOUND 2021: “Customer-Centric Content: Content Marketing and Customer Success Together at Last”
- Content Marketing Conference 2021: “Content Marketing for Small Teams”
- The Content Lead podcast 2020
- WordPress.com Growth Summit 2020: “Content Marketing for Small Teams”
- Digital River Commerce Passport panel 2020
- Discover MarTech 2020: “Empowering Creative Content Marketing”
- Write the Docs Portland 2019: “Comics in Docs”
- WordCamp Oslo 2018: “Remote Collaboration on High-Profile WordPress Projects”
- WordCamp US 2016: “How to Embrace Your WordPress Mediocrity”
From the blog
At the 2019 Write the Docs conference in Portland, I gave a lightning talk entitled Comics in Docs. In the talk, I go over some basics of comics, and then make the case for their use in documentation. I even made a comic book as the slides, which created some interesting moments of being totally dwarfed by my cartoon self! Find the video and downloadable comic book below.
All my life, I’ve felt somewhat mediocre. So I decided to embrace that feeling and get up on the WordCamp US stage to talk about it.